Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Little Christmas Tour of Our Home!

Hi Everybody! As promised, here are some more pictures of some of my Christmas decorations!

Our Christmas Tree! This was the first time I wrapped ribbon around the tree - it was so much harder than it looks! First of all, it was hard to evenly space our the ribbon, AND I only got two spools of ribbon thinking it would definitely be enough, only to run out halfway through the tree. It was late at night and I couldn't go out to get more... very frustrating! But I like the way it came out at the end!


One of our traditions - my Gingerbread Medovniky Cookies that I recently wrote about.


My Advent Wreath that I made a couple of years ago.



Some of my Christmas treasures - a couple of very old ornaments that my grandmother gave me, they were her's when she was a little girl.


And here are some of my favorite ornaments...

Cinderella's Glass Slipper - given to me by my mother-in-law


I love this Acorn ornament!


One of my beautiful Czech ornaments from Prague


A snowman ornament from Prague


I have a Venice ornament, because my husband and I went to Venice on our honeymoon! I love this ornament, it was given to me by my husband's aunt.


One of my new additions this year - I love this Santa ornament!


And last, as a lover of all things cupcakes, can't have a Christmas tree without a Cupcake ornament! I love this cute one!


And here is the tree lit up at night... home is never as cosy as it is at Christmas time!
Merry Christmas, Everybody!

I will be linking to:
The Shabby NestTip Junkie handmade projects

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty!! Did you make the bow pillow? The mustard colored one on your couch? I love it.

    Becoming a follower to keep up on your other great ideas.

    If you get a chance sometime, you'll have to stop by my blog.

    Melissa
    redflycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs