Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Macy's Flower Show 2011 - New York

A couple of weeks ago, I went to the annual Macy's Flower Show in NYC and I thought I would show you some pictures of the beautiful flower displays that the designers created this year! The theme was "Towers of Flowers", and the displays were magical!

Standing by the Poodle Mary-Go-Round

I love the idea of filling a department store with fresh flowers, interspersing them among the merchandise, and creating a whole new shopping experience for the customer. Not to mention that the whole store smelled wonderful!

Here is a close up of the Poodle Mary-Go-Round


"Towers of Flowers" by the entrance to the show


The lovely "English Garden" display


People shopping surrounded by all the fresh cut flowers

I love fresh flowers, and wish I could have as many to decorate with at my own house! Make sure to check this flower show out at the Herald Square Macy's, or if it's on at your local Macy's, next year!

2 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs